A new beginning

Well, this is the first post for the new-and-improved tech-foo blog. I used to maintain a blog-like website on my own web server back home, but the hard disk crashed and burned. For a long time I couldn't be bothered keeping a blog, but this post from Coding Horror convinced me otherwise. Hell - even if no one reads this it'll help me offload after work. If this blog seems more like a therapy session than an actual tech blog you know why!

Hopefully I'll have the mental discipline to keep this blog going. So many of my friends cite lack of spare time as the main reason why their blogs died. Personally I think that's a bit of a weak excuse. Please remind me of that when I stop updating this blog.

Anyway, welcome to the blog, please feel free to leave your mark in the comments section!