Twitter Submission

I posted previously that I just didn't "get" twitter. I guess this sums up my objections pretty well; unless you have anything interesting to say, stay silent. Do we really need one more idiot blathering on about the most mundane details of his life? I think not.


Even some of my most respected peers seem to be reduced to complete morons when it comes to their twitter feeds.


However, it turns out that the cost of my stubbornness to jump on the twit bandwagon has grown to the point where I am now on twitter. That's right, I'm bowing to peer pressure, and have officially jumped on the twit wagon - You can see my last twitter updates on the right, or you can follow me on twitter.


Now the entire world can join me in my mindless ramblings... of course, if you're reading this then you've already had that pleasure!